Wednesday 5 June 2013

Custom Made Consoles Seller

On one of my many trips to eBay trying to find another bargain, I came across something usual and very cool indeed. I spotted a N64 but this was like no other. It just so happens that seller raz_1985 creates his own custom consoles from existing ones to give them a bit of life a character. Neat sketchings of Mario and the Triforce married by two complementing colours makes these unique and exciting.
From the looks of it, raz_1985 specializes in N64, Sega Megadrive and Sega Master System consoles and since the latter is the most dull out of the three, it certainly should be added to anyone's collection.
Will be looking to get one myself (when I can raise the funds that is) and I hope you all will do the same.

Check out the video below to see his work, it's pretty impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment